Monday 17 June 2013

Do not put your own assumption on others expectation. Vice Versa

After months of Japanese class. I am now able to put out some little phrases to convince public here.
Haha, and well, I am lucky enough to get a piano teaching job near that area before my depart.

Well, it is so lucky.

I do not know what more does the adult expect me to me more over. As I can now survive and live lively. I mean the older adults.

And I have being so numb to talk to my father already. And there's no conversation with him since "Don't know". Just lazy to open my mouth wide for him. Useless.

I do have doubt on this page, sometimes, it could be shown in my facebook page, and sometimes it just be invisible for others.

Due to the very heavy work load and life crumbs these days, speaking out through written my blog is just making my finger, move, not move, move and not move.

My mind keeps controlling me, and just shout, what you want more till? to the adult. What they want, but not I want. They really do expect I do things that not even in my life plan. I may take the road less travelled. And at that time, they think it is a short cut either way. I wish I can ask them : "What else?" . (with a knife on my hand) . Whether that I kill you, or, I kill myself.

They have no right to infringe my own expectation that leads, should I lodge a case to court on this?

Having no idea how could this surrounding ends. Unless, they are all death. Playing death, being death.




No comments:

Post a Comment