Tuesday 23 December 2014

Chocolate cake

To ease my super bored day while raining unstoppable outside makes me can't go anywhere. I would just like to take this little experiment that I recently viewed on Facebook page that I do not need any flour to make a cake, instead a skill in it. 

I will take this challenge as I ruined it several times and I believe the experience will smooth-en my baking skills.

1. 3 eggs
2. sugar
3. Chocolate blocks or chips.

Without flour..

1. Separate the egg yolks and egg white into different bowls.
2. Ready a bowl of chocolate blocks and chips (I use Hershey chocolate chips and it is super GOOD), melt it under heat (I melt it with hot water heating it)




3. This is the special part. Make sure the egg white (3) and sugar stir constantly and the mixer works well until it presents white in color and firm texture.



3. Chocolate (melted) ready. Add 3 egg yolks together and mix it up


4. Mix both of them into a bowl. 


5. Get Ready a mold (Prefer the cupcake molds) 

6. Bake it under preheated oven 190 C around 30 minutes. I kept supervising it as my oven does not work really well. And then, you can enjoy your cake then. Yum. 







1 comment: