Tuesday 24 February 2015

Steamboat- ing In Setapak


Ever When I came home to Malaysia, I follow closely with Silvia here and there in Klang Valley -Kuala Lumpur area. And this is the steamboat (shabu shabu) that she recommended to try in this very evening dinner time. 2 pax, RM30+ tastes averagely normal.


What always come to our mind when ordering steamboat is - the Yin Yang, soup serve, and one must be Hot spicy, another one with clear stock soup. 

I never been in such place for a year, it is so mesmerizing indeed, the crowd, the heat, the gross smell everywhere, Dust, and dirt, due to humid, 

The only way to heal those is by ordering a cool icy drink. 


Not a well-known restaurant, but, such so-so kind of taste, for so-so kind of me, and then I enjoyed, with the people, and the price. Bon - apetite

No comments:

Post a Comment