Sunday 3 January 2016

My Wishes TO-DO for Year 2016

Happy New New Year for who are reading this. Hola, it has been an amazing year of 2015 that I've been through, where else, I am basically spent much of my time in Australia, Vic, Mildura for my working holiday (it is a very trendy lifestyle for the youngsters nowadays).

Certainly, and eventually but hardly say sadly, I am not repeating the same lifestyle that I was going through in overseas. Yet, I am planning to stay-stick in Malaysia for this first with a 2 years estimated time frame. In the mean while, I am going to stuck my life BACK to the very city-ish living.

What in my 2016 Wishlist?

I am not going to plan to buy New car, New houses, New MATERIALS, getting rich nor having fancy travel to Europe. As am not a materialistic person ; so not am I going to wish for getting healthy, loose weight (as I believe this already been a practice in my life which I using to be, and I not going to make it in my wishlist or to-do list) . 2016 would be a little bit abstract for me.

My To-Do Wishlist 2016

1. Keep Study

I study all the time, reading, listening and watching regardless of media / channel sources. Study seems to be an UPGRADE for me (and that is what I always think) which I don't need material to upgrade myself (that is how abstract I am talking about). Therefore, I "die-die" put myself  into an MBA program. Using my own pocket money plus EPF savings. And my balance of it will be zero.




2. Time for my dog

For God sake, my two lovely lil dogs still alive at the time I was back home this December. So do I, really missing you, where every time I was working in the farm, every night when I was sleeping. All the while I was thinking that I might gonna lose another doggy when I out for working holiday, a very tragic to Oscar (a shih-tzu) who I cannot meet him as he was just gone in year 2014. Ironically, I am truthfully complaining on how my parents treated them that bad. Mickey (a pug) was so skinny when that time I came home, Willy ( a mini-pinsch mix) is getting more timid and afraid of human and lack of being social. These two years, I am going to spend time with them, yet, I will find chances to meet the strays at the PAWS-houses.



3. Be a volunteer

There are plenty of old-folks homes, Children for hopes' houses, Stray pet shed. Why not give a try to do some little thing for them. I am confident-ally 100% capable of doing that. Giving myself a chance to help and to know more about the situation. How encourage-able it is! However, I am not thinking to work for free if I do think that the employer is able to pay wages. Charity work is strictly applicable to person/ community or organisation who really in need of care, fraud and cheating is a NO-NO, also employer who are stingy enough will get karma-return.

Image result for charity


4. Selling and giving out unused item

No idea that my house full of unwanted recycling bags, and unused item, I wish I have a stall, and quick sell / giving out everything that I am not going to use it. Wisely organised, I hope all the stuff can be cleared within a given time frame by myself. As it is sad to say, there is no second-hand shops around Malaysia, and people here find second-hand stuff (ie. shoes and clothes) are quite neglect-able.



Those are my small little wishlist of 2016, they seems realistic, and accountable, and achievable. I do hope the community will have similar wishes as I do in order to contribute a"pay-back" to the world itself. Keeping yourself developing in "money-terms", properties and any materials that could / might ease your hunger-mind of "ownership" of some "things" that cannot bring a more civilized environment. Albeit economically grown, human are getting selfish than we ever thought nowadays.

Living with good heart, good mind .... Happy 2016




No comments:

Post a Comment